Music Education Technology
Learn music education technology at Auburn University!
Auburn’s music education program offers several online graduate-level music education technology courses. Current graduate students can earn TI:ME (Technology In Music Education) Certification.
If you are not an Auburn student, you can apply and take a course as a non-degree seeking student!
- Apply: Graduate School Website.
- Degree: Choose “Non-Degree College of Education”
- Pay: Application Fee
- Send transcripts from your highest degree earned to: The Graduate School, 106 Hargis Hall, Auburn University, AL 36849-5122.
Official electronic transcripts from domestic institutions may be sent to email@example.com. See the Graduate School’s Admission FAQs.
- Find your course(s), enroll, and pay the distance education course fee(s) in AU Access.
- We use Instructure’s Canvas to organize our courses.