TESL/TEFL Graduate Certificate
If you want to learn more about Teaching English as a Second Language, the TESL/TEFL Graduate Certificate is a great place to start! This certificate is valuable for both degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students. Learn either on campus or online.
Coursework — 12 hoursBack to Top
Current Graduate Students
- If you are currently enrolled in a graduate degree, notify the program coordinator that you want to pursue this certificate.
Non-Degree Students and Certificate
- If you are not enrolled in a graduate program, apply as a non-degree seeking graduate student through the Graduate School and notify the program coordinator that you want to pursue this certificate.
FacultyBack to Top
Cost & Financial Support
- Auburn’s Student Financial Services page provides up-to-date cost information.
- Tuition and Fees Chart
- There are grants and fellowships available to graduate students.
- Auburn University’s Financial Aid Office also helps students find support.
- Note: Federal financial aid cannot be used to fund a graduate certificate if it is the only program in which a student is enrolled.