TESL/TEFL Graduate Certificate
If you want to learn more about Teaching English as a Second Language, the TESL/TEFL Graduate Certificate is a great place to start! This certificate is valuable for both degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students. Learn either on campus or online.
Coursework — 12 hoursBack to Top
Current Graduate Students
- If you are currently enrolled in a graduate degree, notify the program coordinator you want to pursue this certificate.
Non-Degree Students and Certificate
- Notify the program coordinator you want to pursue this certificate.
- Apply as a non-degree seeking graduate student through the Graduate School.
FacultyBack to Top
Cost & Financial Support
- Auburn’s Financial Aid Office helps students find support.
- Auburn’s Graduate School provides fellowships and financial aid information.
- Note: Federal financial aid can not be used to fund a graduate certificate if it is the only program in which you are enrolled.