Technology Educator Graduate Certificate
Are you interested in learning how to integrate technology into your teaching? Are you a teacher in a K-12 school, a school librarian, a technology coordinator, or school administrator? Are you about to enter the job market for a teaching position at a university, community college, or other training environment? This certificate will prepare you to integrate technology into curriculum to support student learning. This certificate does not lead to Alabama Professional Educator Certification.
Required Courses – 9 Hrs
- Instructional Design
- Instructional & Informational Technologies
- Integration of Technology into Curriculum
Elective Courses – 3 hrs
- Applied Instructional Design
- Directed Studies
- Teaching Apprenticeship
- Special Topics in Instructional Technology
Current Auburn Graduate Students
- Notify the certificate coordinator of your intent to pursue the graduate certificate prior to completion of degree program.
- Request admission to the certificate program.
Non-Auburn Graduate Students
- Apply to the Graduate School as a non-degree seeking graduate student.
Cost & Financial Support
- Auburn’s Student Financial Services Page provides up-to-date cost information.
- There are grants and fellowships available to graduate students.
- Auburn University’s Financial Aid Office also helps students find support.
- Federal financial aid can not be used to fund a graduate certificate if it is the only program in which you are enrolled.
FacultyBack to Top
Initial Registration Requirement
Auburn University requires on-campus students to provide proof of vaccinations. Students must only do this before their first term of course registration. This process is now managed through an online service, Med+Pass.
- Auburn University Med+Pass (requires Auburn University email address).
- Are you unable to use Med+Pass because you don’t yet have an Auburn email account? Contact the EFLT Graduate Program Officer for assistance.
- Are you an online student? Contact your program coordinator to request your medical hold to be released.