Program Evaluation Graduate Certificate
Our certificate offers you applied courses in methods for evaluating programs and services. You can serve as an evaluator in schools, health, government, and/or nonprofit agencies.
- Feb 1 – For Summer or Fall term starts
- June 1 – For Fall term starts
- Oct 1 – For Spring term starts
Current Auburn Graduate Students
- Notify the certificate coordinator of your intent to pursue the graduate certificate prior to completion of degree program
- Request to be admitted to the certificate program
Non-Auburn Graduate Students
- Apply to the Graduate School as a non-degree seeking graduate student.
- Online Application System
Costs and Financial Support
- Auburn’s Student Financial Services provides up-to-date cost information.
- There are grants and fellowships available to graduate students.
- Auburn University’s Financial Aid Office also helps students find support.
- Federal financial aid can not be used to fund a graduate certificate if it is the only program in which you are enrolled.
Required Courses – 9 hrs
- Theory & Methods of Qualitative Research
- Program Evaluation
- Survey Research Methods
Elective Courses – 9 hrs
- Applied Qualitative or Quantitative Methods
- Design & Analysis
- Non-Parametric Data Analysis
- Structural Equation Modeling
- Advanced Measurement Theory
- Other Approved Courses
Initial Registration Requirement
Auburn University requires on-campus students to provide proof of vaccinations. Students must only have do this before their first term of course registration. This process is now managed through an online service, Med+Pass.
- Auburn University Med+Pass (requires Auburn University email address)
- Are you unable to use Med+Pass because you don’t yet have an Auburn email account? Contact the EFLT Graduate Program Officer for assistance.
- Are you an online student? Contact your program coordinator to request your medical hold to be released.