Mathematics Education Ed.S.
If you’re not quite ready for a Ph.D. but want to expand your education, consider earning your Ed.S. in Mathematics Education. Earn Class AA teacher certification as you further develop your mathematics conceptual knowledge, teaching abilities, and leadership potential.
The Ed.S degree leads to recommendation for Class AA Alabama professional educator certification.
Coursework — 30 hours minimum
- Teaching field courses — 12 hours
- Mathematics education and professional courses* — 18 hours
- Includes Field Project
*RSED 6000/6006 Advanced Survey of Exceptionality is required if a survey of special education course was not previously completed.Back to Top
- March 15 for Summer Semester admission
- June 15 for Fall Semester admission
- October 15 for Spring Semester admission
Application InstructionsApply Now Back to Top
FacultyBack to Top
Cost & Financial Support
- Auburn’s Student Financial Services page provides up-to-date cost information.
- There are grants and fellowships available to graduate students.
- Auburn University’s Financial Aid Office also helps students find support.
- A limited number of assistantships for on-campus students may be available. Contact the program coordinator for more information.