Mathematics Education Ed.S.
If you’re not quite ready for a Ph.D. but want to expand your education, consider earning your Ed.S. in Mathematics Education. Earn Class AA teacher certification as you further develop your mathematics conceptual knowledge, teaching abilities, and leadership potential.
The Ed.S degree leads to recommendation for Class AA Alabama professional educator certification.
Coursework — 30 hours minimum
- Teaching field courses — 12 hours
- Mathematics education and professional courses* — 18 hours
- Includes Field Project
*RSED 6000/6006 Advanced Survey of Exceptionality is required if a survey of special education course was not previously completed.Back to Top
- March 15 for Summer Semester admission
- June 15 for Fall Semester admission
- October 15 for Spring Semester admission
- View Graduate Application and Admission for more specific details.
FacultyBack to Top
Cost & Financial Support
- Auburn’s Student Financial Services provides estimated cost of attendance information.
- Tuition and Fees
- Auburn’s Financial Aid Office helps students find support.
- Auburn’s Graduate School provides fellowships and financial aid information.
- College of Education Graduate Student Travel Awards Guidelines.
- A limited number of assistantships for on-campus students may be available.
- Contact the program coordinator for more information.