Foreign Language Education Ed.S.
Continue your education in French or Spanish Education in Auburn’s Foreign Language Ed.S. program. Earn your degree online or on campus. The degree culminates in a field project that will help you learn new ways of thinking about teaching. Our Spanish Education Ed.S. leads to Class AA certification.
The Ed.S. in Spanish Education leads to recommendation for Class AA Alabama professional educator certification
Coursework — 30 hours minimum
- Teaching field courses — 15 hours
- Foreign language education courses* — 15 hours
- Includes Field Project
*RSED 6000/6006 Advanced Survey of Exceptionality is required if a survey of special education course was not previously completed.Back to Top
- March 15 for Summer Semester admission
- June 15 for Fall Semester admission
- October 15 for Spring Semester admission
Application InstructionsApply Now Back to Top
FacultyBack to Top
Cost & Financial Support
- Contact the Program Coordinator for cost information.
- There are grants and fellowships available to graduate students.
- Auburn University’s Financial Aid Office also helps students find support.
- A limited number of assistantships for on-campus students may be available. Contact the program coordinator for more information.