Extension Educator Graduate Certificate
Involved in Cooperative Extension? Our certificate may be for you as we will help you improve your ability to teach and train within the Cooperative Extension system.
Required Courses – 12 hrs
- Nature of Adult Education
- Teaching the Disadvantaged Adult
- Extension Programs & Methods or Adult Education in Cooperative Extension
Elective Courses – 3 hrs
- Approved elective in area of interest
Current Auburn Graduate Students
- Notify the certificate coordinator of your intent to pursue the graduate certificate prior to completion of degree program.
- Request admission to the certificate program
Non-Auburn Graduate Students
- Apply to the Graduate School as a non-degree seeking graduate student.
Initial Registration Requirement
Auburn University requires on-campus students to provide proof of vaccinations. Students must only do this before their first term of course registration. This process is now managed through an online service, Med+Pass.
- Auburn University Med+Pass (requires Auburn University email address)
- Are you unable to use Med+Pass because you don’t yet have an Auburn email account? Contact the EFLT Graduate Program Officer for assistance.
- Are you an online student? Contact your certificate coordinator to request your medical hold to be released.
FacultyBack to Top
Cost & Financial Support
- Auburn’s Financial Aid Office helps students find support.
- Auburn’s Graduate School provides fellowships and financial aid information.
- Federal financial aid cannot be used to fund a graduate certificate if it is the only program in which you are enrolled.