English for Speakers of Other Languages M.Ed.
Our English for Speakers of Other Languages M.Ed. program will help you strengthen your teaching abilities in K-12 settings. Successful completion of the M.Ed. degree can lead to recommendation for teacher certification. You can complete this degree on campus or online.
The M.Ed. degree leads to recommendation for Class A Alabama professional educator certification.
Coursework — 30 hours minimum
- Teaching field courses — 21 hours
- Professional Courses* — 6 hours
- Clinical residency — 3 hours
*RSED 6000/6006 Advanced Survey of Exceptionality is required if a survey of special education course was not previously completed.
- March 15 for Summer Semester admission
- June 15 for Fall Semester admission
- October 15 for Spring Semester admission
Application InstructionsApply Now
Cost & Financial Support
- There are grants and fellowships available to graduate students.
- Auburn University’s Financial Aid Office also helps students find support.
- A limited number of assistantships for on-campus students may be available. Contact the program coordinator for more information.