Elementary Education Ed.S.
If you are ready to continue your education, but not quite ready for the Ph.D., consider our Elementary Education Ed.S. degree! Learn more about teaching and delve into a practical problem in your culminating field project. You’ll be mentored by excellent faculty who focus on expanding your knowledge and skills. You can complete Class AA certification as part of this degree.
The Ed.S. degree leads to recommendation for Class AA Alabama professional educator certification.
Coursework — 30 hours
- 21 Hrs – Teaching Field Courses
- Includes Field Project
- 9 Hrs – Advisor Approved Courses*
*RSED 6000/6006 Advanced Survey of Exceptionality is required if a survey of special education course was not previously completed.Back to Top
- March 15 for Summer Semester admission
- October 15 for Spring Semester admission
- View Graduate Application and Admission for more specific details.
FacultyBack to Top
Cost & Financial Support
- Auburn’s Student Financial Services page provides up-to-date cost information.
- Auburn’s Financial Aid Office helps students find support.
- Auburn’s Graduate School provides fellowships and financial aid information.
- College of Education Graduate Student Travel Awards Guidelines
Assistantships and Scholarships
- Auburn University Graduate Assistantship Guidelines
- Auburn University Scholarships (AUSOM)
- A limited number of graduate assistantships for on-campus students may be available.
- Contact the program coordinator for more information.