Educational Research Measurement Evaluation (ERME) M.S.
This program prepares individuals to work in a variety of professional settings, including universities, governmental agencies (such as the Department of Education), research and evaluation firms, research hospitals, insurance companies, national testing companies, and school systems. State-wide and nationally, school systems, community colleges, and universities employ assessment and evaluation specialists, institutional researchers, program evaluators and accreditation specialists.
This program requires 36 hours from the following areas.
*Educational Research Measurement and Assessment (ERMA) – 18 hours
Advanced methods – 9 hours
Applied Area – 9 hoursBack to Top
- February 1 – Summer
- June 1 – Fall
- Oct 1 – Spring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Approval of the Department’s Graduate Program Committee, Department Head, faculty members of the Educational Research Measurement and Assessment (ERMA) program and the Dean of the Graduate School
- All official transcripts
- (Hard copies) Send to: Graduate School, 106 Hargis Hall, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849
- (Electronic copies) — if permitted by granting institution — Send to: email@example.com
- Graduate Record Examination Score
- Competitive candidates might have scores of 400/146 Verbal; 400/140 Quantitative; 4.0/Competent Writing
- Statement of Intent
- 3 letters of recommendation (Select the online option)
- We strongly recommend contacting the Program Coordinator prior to beginning the application process to ensure that you are able to submit the strongest application for consideration.
Initial Registration Requirements
Auburn University requires on-campus students to provide proof of vaccinations. Students must only do this before their first term of course registration. This process is now managed through an online service, Med+Pass.
- Auburn University Med+Pass (requires Auburn University email address)
- Are you unable to use Med+Pass because you don’t yet have an Auburn email account? Contact the EFLT Graduate Program Officer for assistance.
- Are you an online student? Contact your program coordinator to request your medical hold to be released.