Educational Leadership Graduate Certificate
Are you interested in leadership in educational, nonprofit, governmental, or military related organizations? Are you willing and able to engage in leadership building activities and research? Are you a full-time or working professional? If so, this certificate is for you.
Required Courses – 12 HRS
- Multiprofessional Leadership
- Personal & Professional Development
- Ethics for Leaders
- Directed Field Experiences
Elective Courses – 3 hrs
- Trends & Issues in Educational Administration
- Other Approved Courses
Current Auburn Graduate Students
- Notify the certificate coordinator of your intent to pursue the graduate certificate prior to completion of degree program.
- Request admission to the certificate program.
Non-Auburn Graduate Students
- Apply to the Graduate School as a non-degree seeking graduate student.
- Online Application System
Initial Registration Requirement
Auburn University requires on-campus students provide proof of vaccinations. Students must only do this before their first term of course registration. This process is now managed through an online service, Med+Pass.
- Auburn University Med+Pass (requires Auburn University email address)
- Are you unable to use Med+Pass because you don’t yet have an Auburn email account? Contact the EFLT Graduate Program Officer for assistance.
- Are you an online student? Contact your program coordinator to request your medical hold to be released.
FacultyBack to Top
Cost and Financial Support
- Auburn’s Student Financial Services Page provides up-to-date cost information.
- There are grants and fellowships available to graduate students.
- Auburn University’s Financial Aid Office also helps students find support.
- Federal financial aid cannot be used to fund a graduate certificate if it is the only program in which you are enrolled.