Early Childhood Education Ed.S.
If you have a master’s degree, but aren’t quite ready for a Ph.D., an Ed.S. may be right for you. Our social constructivist approach and careful faculty mentorship will help you gain knowledge and skills and prepare you for a variety of career paths and future graduate study. The choice is up to you! You’ll complete your degree with an independent field project and be ready for whatever your future holds!
The Ed.S. degree leads to recommendation for Class AA Alabama professional educator certification.
Coursework — 30 hours
- 15 Hrs – Teaching Field Courses
- 15 Hrs – Additional Courses*
- Includes Field Project
*RSED 6000/6006 Advanced Survey of Exceptionality is required if a survey of special education course was not previously completed.Back to Top
- March 15 for Summer Semester admission
- June 15 for Fall Semester admission
- October 15 for Spring Semester admission
Application MaterialsApply Now Back to Top
FacultyBack to Top
Cost & Financial Support
- There are grants and fellowships available to graduate students.
- Auburn University’s Financial Aid Office also helps students find support.
- A limited number of assistantships for on-campus students may be available. Contact the program coordinator for more information.