Business/Marketing Education Ed.S.
If you have a master’s degree, but aren’t quite ready for a Ph.D., an Ed.S. may be right for you. In our Business/Marketing Education Ed.S. program, you’ll expand upon your master’s work and earn Class AA Alabama teaching certification. Through your work with excellent faculty, you will broaden your knowledge base and complete a field project that addresses a practical problem in Business/Marketing Education. Complete your degree on campus or online.
The Ed.S. degree leads to recommendation for Class AA Alabama professional educator certification.
Coursework — 30 hours minimum
- 18 Hrs – Teaching Field Courses
- 12 Hrs – Additional Courses (CTCT other advisor-approved courses)*
- Includes Field Project
*RSED 6000/6006 Advanced Survey of Exceptionality is required if a survey of special education course was not previously completed.Back to Top
- March 15 for Summer Semester admission
- June 15 for Fall Semester admission
- October 15 for Spring Semester admission
Application MaterialsApply Now Back to Top
FacultyBack to Top
Cost & Financial Support
- There are grants and fellowships available to graduate students.
- Auburn University’s Financial Aid Office also helps students find support.
- A limited number of assistantships for on-campus students may be available. Contact the program coordinator for more information.