To prepare exemplary educational practitioners and develop cooperative partnerships with University departments, schools, community agencies and business and industry to provide outstanding educators, trainers, and leaders.
Our Interim Department Head
James E. Witte, Ph.D. — 4036 Haley Center, Auburn, AL 36849 (334) 844-3060
Helpful Information for Our Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Course Waiting Lists & Registration Assistance
- Waiting Lists — Accessed by the regular registration process
- Employees can register at the start of registration — no need to wait until the week before classes start
- Wait lists automatically activate once a class has reached capacity.
- Waitlisted students receive offers of places in a class in the order they were placed on the wait list, should seats become available.
- If you are on the waitlist for a course, watch your Tigermail account for messages from Banner. You will be given 24 hrs to accept a seat in a course if it becomes available
- For assistance with dissertation, other variable courses, or error messages during the registration process, please use the Registration Assistance Request Form to request assistance.
Announcements from the Department
EFLT Graduate Student Travel Policy
In order for graduate students to obtain funding for conference/professional travel, they must request support from the Graduate School and the College before requesting assistance from the department.
- Graduate School Travel Fellowships
- College of Education travel support information
- Department travel support information:
- Must provide evidence of having applied for both College and Graduate School travel support
- Must provide proof of an accepted paper or presentation at a professional conference
- Up to $100 plus conference registration for each conference request is available
Job Placement for Graduate Students
The Division of Student Affairs provides information about the Placement for Graduate Assistants.