To prepare exemplary educational practitioners and develop cooperative partnerships with University departments, schools, community agencies and business and industry to provide outstanding educators, trainers, and leaders.
Our Department Head
Sheri Downer, M.A.L.S. — 4036 Haley Center, Auburn, AL 36849 (334) 844-3060
Helpful Information for Our Students
Frequently Asked Questions
Course Waiting Lists & Registration Assistance
- Spring 2016 — Closed
- Summer 2016 — Now Available
- Fall 2016 — Now Available
- Registration Assistance Request Form
Announcements from the Department
EFLT Graduate Student Travel Policy
In order for graduate students to obtain funding for conference/professional travel, they must request support from the Graduate School and the College before requesting assistance from the department.
- Graduate School travel support information
- College of Education travel support information
- Department travel support information:
- Must provide evidence of having applied for both College and Graduate School travel support
- Must provide proof of an accepted paper or presentation at a professional conference
- Up to $100 plus conference registration for each conference request is available
Job Placement for Graduate Students
The Division of Student Affairs hosts a job fair for graduate students each spring. Interested students and prospective students must apply to attend the fair. More information about the Placement for Graduate Assistants job fair is found on the Division of Student Affairs website.