B.S. in Science Education
The Bachelors in Science Education can be completed in several different specialty areas including Chemistry, Physics, and General Science. Students in the bachelors program are prepared to teach students in grades 6-12. We focus on engaging all learners through a well-grounded understanding of the scientific process and using that in inquiry-based learning. Work with outstanding faculty and become part of our community. Contact us for more information.
- Chemistry Education Program Curriculum (AU Bulletin)
- General Science Education Program Curriculum (AU Bulletin)
- Physics Education Program Curriculum (AU Bulletin)
- Teacher Education Information (AU Bulletin)
- Clinical Experiences
- Working with Diverse Learners: You will have many opportunities to work with diverse learners in schools and communities.
- Clinical Residency: As a culminating experience, you will complete a clinical residency in a school setting that spans a full semester.