- Badge-making: For service learning classes only; badges are $1.00 each.
- Curriculum resources: Assessments for Special Education or Counseling, science sensors, and calculators may be checked out for curriculum use.
- Computer labs: Priority given for class use; open lab when classes are not using computer labs.
- Equipment: Students may checkout iPads, Swivls, video cameras, tripods, and/or digital voice for curriculum use.
- Laminating: Heat lamination cost is $0.50 per linear foot; laminator is 25 inches wide.
- Printing: TigerPrint
- Reserves: Faculty may place items on reserve for limited access during class sessions.
- How do I request to checkout equipment?
- Call 844-4420,
- Email to LRC Circulation Desk, or
- Stop by the LRC Information Desk, 3408 Haley Center. Provide equipment type needed, date needed, and how long equipment needed.
2. How can my students check out equipment for their class assignments?
- Faculty provide authorization for students to check out equipment. A faculty member should notify LRC staff and providing the following information:
- Course number
- Equipment needed
- Circulation time (one-day, three-day, week, etc.)
- When students need equipment (Might be specific dates; “before mid-term”; last half of term, etc.
3. How do I schedule a computer lab in the LRC?
- For regularly scheduled courses (those meeting every session in lab), department schedule generators (EFLT or CURR) should contact LRC staff for availability.
- For individual requests for occasional class meetings, training events, Camp War Eagle or SOS registration, contact LRC Staff directly.