- design and execution of printed materials
- flyers, displays, invitations, cards, mailings, etc.
- poster printing is no longer offered within the Learning Resources Center, but can be found in the Media and Digital Resource Lab within the RBD Library
- mass emails
- web graphics
- publicity release form
- promotional videos
- printing liaison for the College of Education
- contact for the Office of Communication and Marketing of Auburn University
- compliance checks with Auburn University’s Style Guide and Identification Manual
An array of documents can be prepared by the word processing staff including books, manuscripts, grants, handbooks, vitae, flyers, letters, envelopes, labels, and name tags.
Word Processing/Graphics uses high quality color printers.