The Commons area of the Learning Resources Center provides a number of flexible options for individual or group study needs.
- In the MicroCenter there are twelve iMAC computers with both OSX and Windows operating systems with scanners available at six stations.
- The Collaboration Station offers connections for up to six devices – laptop, phone, tablet, etc. –so a group can view any one of the devices on the monitor.
- There are tables for tables for two or tables for three or four, depending on your needs.
- The Ellison Letter machine and collection of dies are helpful for creating bulletin boards. You supply paper!
- Hydration station means fresh, filtered water.
If you just want to relax between classes, there are lounge chairs and love seats in separate areas.